Friday, May 18, 2018

Catching Up














































A recent update on Microsoft left me unable to post on my blog so here are some Sunshine Club news.

Meb was showing us her pretty panel quilt.


 Here is the border.


Meb also did an applique piece that she is hand quilting.






The star border is lovely!


Meb did an applique quilt of hearts that is just beautiful!


Mary was working with the Accuquilt Go cutter.


  
Mary already has some blocks made.


Mary has lots of great ideas!






Sarah and Sue were tuning up Sue's machine.





Sue is almost finished with her applique owls. They are so cute!



As for me, I finally finished sewing my Kansas Troubles jelly roll top.


I got it trimmed and pressed, too!


Happy quilting!

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

glad to see you are still quilting along....

Feathers in my Nest said...

That is a beautiful strip quilt Vic...Love those fabrics...Think of you often my friend. XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...