Monday, October 1, 2018

Quilty Weekend

This was a fun quilty weekend for me starting on Friday at The Golden Gese. We celebrated everybody's birthday all at once with cake and ice cream.


Maureen was happy to show her newly finished quilt.


It is so bright and cheery!


She used her embroidery machine to create a special label but for some reason, it did not complete the numeral 8 on the date.


I brought in my quarter square log cabin for Laurie to see as she is making one also.


On Sunday, I took in the Belknap Mill Quilter's Guild show and enjoyed it very much.


The show is smaller than in years past but it was fun.


The guild rummage sale was marked half off because I was there after 2pm on Sunday and they closed at 4pm.



I found about 8 yards of various sized pieces of scrappy neutrals and paid a whopping $5.50 for all of it. Wheee!


Happy quilting!




8 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

nice show....and great bargains!

swooze said...

Great neutrals!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Celebrating birthdays all at one time makes perfect sense. Beautiful quilts and great bargain shopping

Robin said...

What a lucky person to find all those neutral for such a low price. The quarter square log cabin makes me want to find a good book and cozy up inside. Nice job!

Janet O. said...

Maureen's quilt is a very happy one!
I do enjoy seeing your quarter square log cabin. It is really tempting, but I cannot start something else right now.
You found a bundle of goodies at the rummage sale, and the price was right. You picked the right time to go! :)

Nann said...

Happy collective birthday to the Friday gang! Good score at the quilt show.

Lori said...

great bargains Vic!

BB. said...

Thanks for sharing your projects with us. I really like all the details you share with us. This is very cool what you do. I know how much time it takes and how much work to put in each project.
You can see this page https://ctnbee.com/en/digital-fabric-printing-online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...