Friday, December 3, 2010

Yippee! Step Three!

When Step 3 came out this morning I was determined not to let my rotten head-cold get me down! So in I plunged, making string blocks in neutrals on paper foundations. I am using a box of Strathmore bond transmaster, which I bought two decades ago for $2 at a tag sale. It is working but a little heavier than tracing paper.



I live out in the middle of nowhere; it's 26 miles to get to stores, over 50 miles round trip. So, some days, it pays off to be a hoarding little old lady living in her dysfunctional clutter! I would have spent all day fetching tracing paper. Now I have 10 string blocks sewn and I'm taking a break! But I do hope to get at least 5 more done today. I still need to iron, trim, and peel off the paper from them, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...