Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"My God, How The Money Rolls In..."

Often in my family, while we were all riding together in our car, we would sing songs together as we went to visit my grandparent's homes.

In this way, I developed a tradition of humming an old tune to myself and then making up some silly new lyrics to go along with it.

Most recently, I was making a political parody to an old bawdy house song,  called; "My God, How The Money Rolls In." If you know it, please do hum along with me.

PARODY:

The Clinton's make millions of dollars


Whenever the Democrats win

And Acorn brings out extra (or, deceased) voters

My God, how the money rolls in!


Chorus:

Rolls in, rolls in,
My God how the money rolls in!



``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````



 Not much quilty to report, but I am very hopeful for Log Cabin Lunacy legacies to begin tomorrow upon the Full moon here on Thursday, January 12th, 2017. Link.

Carry on as approved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...