Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy First

The calm before the storm affected me in odd ways.


My lovely pancake breakfast, served with drizzled mini-morsel chocolate chips was as delightful as ever, in the circle of friends at the Senior Center.


Although John joined us for the meal, he chose to skip the quilter's group called The Sunshine Club.


After waiting for brief moments, Madam Secretary joined me in the Conference room.






She took the minutes and I do thank her for that.


At my request, Madam Secretary took two photographs of me; one with,



And one, without, my readers.

With no quorum, we adjourned so that I could hurry along to the Farmer's Wife in Milton, New Hampshire, United States of America.

More fruitful was the aftermath of snow removal and clean up!


Love that Plow Boy.



God bless.



2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am curious about the first two photos--one color and one black and white. Is that what the calm before the storm did to you? : )
And then I was curious to know who John is.
I know all about curiosity and the cat, but inquiring minds want to know.
Looks like Felix has cleared the way for you to be out and about.

cityquilter grace said...

looking good with and without the readers vic...and farmer's wife...is that a shop???? pray tell, what did thee find there???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...