Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hurricanes Are Upon Us!

'Tis the season for all the hurricanes that are sweeping about the globe!

We are very blessed to still have our power here.

Mister Wonderful and I made a joint effort to find and retrieve the checkbook from my car so that he can pay a bill today. Yippee! Double yippee!

A little juice and coffee are for breakfast with some eggs well whisked in my little copper bowl.

We all hope and pray that you are as well off as we are today!


Photographs from 2013's progress.







Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I hope all goes well for you, Vic.
I have been missing your posts! Will keep you in my prayers.

Nann said...

Hurricanes? Mislaid checkbook? Hope you are all recombobulated at Park Hill Farm!

Cathy said...

I'm not sure what that block from 2013 happens to be but it's awesome! Hope you will continue to work on it.

Stay safe!

My dad and brother were hit by Irma in Naples, FL and bro-in-law hit by Harvey in Lumberton, TX.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...