Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Bright New Sunday.

OCTOBER  31st,  2017.






                                            Today marks the start of a new calendar week.



Turkish tobacco is very good today. Turkoman is the language of the flowers.    Camel cigarettes had once promised us that they would never ever go to menthol, but they have it seems. My best guess is that they decided to remain very very competitive. I simply like them. They are strong but they are very mild.


If you enjoy tobacco products and you are old enough to purchase them, they you might like to try them.   For myself, I do.



My sewing groups meet several days of the week. It is often very difficult to make every scheduled meeting.

The Belmont Senior Center has been profitable for me. I am grateful for their efforts to support me.


May you all enjoy the blessings of this day to the very best of your own abilities.


 

1 comment:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Hello Dear Vic..I want to wish you & Felix a most wonderful, peaceful Thanksgiving. Enjoy.
Kisses to the animals please.

Debra in Ma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...