Friday, November 10, 2017

Spring Into Fall !!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we are all  on the Daylight Saving's Plan Time Zone here in New  England,  I find it very difficult  to  adjust .  The light from our new Sun is so very pale and short !










The photographs that I took of this pretty little tote bag were to show you how Mrs. Robinson's work is done  . This was a free gift,  given to me,  by her ,  several years ago. The colors are bright and springy.  It is all wrought with Colonial Colors! So handsome a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This gift became another gift. I treasured it so very much.  It was never used by me. Dear Ilse, the great horned Owl to the East of me, reaped her own rewards .


To leave you with a sweet taste upon your tongue;  here is a foliage shot...  New England is the place to be now. This image of the Autumn Days always make me recall the beauty of so many dogs we have rescued. Each one was special .  







Enjoy the seasons wherever you are blooming .

Vic in NH, United States of America .

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Such a lovely log cabin quilt--I really want to make a "baby logs" one--(remember, no more big quilts for me now?); still resting my hands...itching to get going...hugs, Julierose

Nann said...

I'm not sure if falling back is easier than springing ahead. Each year it seems to be more difficult to adjust. (And it was difficult to adjust the clock in my new car, too!) How nice that you could re-gift the lovely tote bag. And that's one more thing out of your house.

Leaf fall is VERY late this year. There was even story about that in this morning's Chicago Trib. And we had sticking snow yesterday!

Janet O. said...

That is a beautiful bag! Sometimes it is hard to make yourself use something so pretty. :)
I love your log cabin quilt. Whenever I see one of your log cabins I tell myself I need to make one--but I still haven't.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Am not a fan of daylight savings time! Pick one time and stick to it. Beautiful log cabin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...