Saturday, April 21, 2018

Waiting For Spring!

Driving an older vehicle makes my life full of compromises and lately bad weather has prevented my Husband Wonderful from installing the new exhaust system that my old tank needs.

But I did find some pictures in the camera of The Sunshine Club for quilting. Here is Meb, hand quilting on her latest creation.


Sarah was stitching Barbara Brackman blocks on her featherweight.


These are coming out so nicely!


Such tiny pieces!


Sue was working on some uber-cute owls that were cut using the accuquilt go die cutting machine and hand appliqueing them to her blocks.


These are a nice size to take with you on the go.


As for me, I did some pressing of the Arkansas Crossroads top which needs either two or three more rows to be added to it.


So we're staying busy and still anxiously awaiting the warmer spring weather.

In the meantime, Husband Wonderful filled my kitchen with the scent of roasting chickens all stuffed to perfection. Yummmy!




Happy quilting!








5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Loved every project that you shared here--and now I am hungry! :)

GCPiecemakers said...

You are passing these last days of winter piecefully! Spring is playing peekaboo with us in my corner of the world--open windows yesterday, heat on today. I'm full of good cheer and new fabric since the Paducah AQS show has just ended. I not only bought a few FQs for myself, but I helped one granddaughter add to her stash and another granddaughter buy her first fabric so she, too, will be building her own fabric stash. Life is good!

Kim in KY

Elaine Adair said...

OH my - I am noticing how NEAT your friends are, not like the mess I leave behind! They are looking so industrious and filled with concentration! 8-))) Elaine Adair

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Those chickens look delicious! So grateful to have needlework to keep my hands busy.

cityquilter grace said...

yummmm...look delish....a whole chicken is way too much for me tho...and i love your blocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...