Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

This past Monday we said goodbye to our beloved black Labrador retriever, Miss Emma Lynne, after her extended struggle with liver failure. We miss her terribly but are glad to know that we gave her our very best of care.

I  have not been posting due to car problems that prohibit me from getting around to my sewing groups that give me lots of pictures to post. This spring that should improve but no promises yet.

In the meantime Felix and I have been healthy and on Valentine's Day we are still very much in love!


5 comments:

Robin said...

So sorry to hear about Miss Emma Lynne. So sad. . .

Janet O. said...

Vic, I was pondering your absence recently and thought I should check in to see how you are doing--and here you are!
Very sorry to hear of your dear Emma Lynne's passing. That is heartbreaking!
Also sorry that you have been confined to quarters much of the winter. Hope you will be able to get out and about soon. As much as you miss your sewing with friends, I know they miss you, too!

FabricDiva54 said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I enjoy your posts and your blogroll❤️❤️❤️

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back, was worried about you. I enjoy following your quilting journey. From Albany, Western Australia. PS also glad to see you had a great Valentine's Day!!

Nann said...

I've missed your posts, Victoria. So sorry about Emma.
Hope your car recovers and you can get back into the swing of things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...