Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Night Out

Last Tuesday, at The Sunshine Club over at the Alton, New Hampshire Senior Center, Mary was proud to share the raft of microwave potholder bowls that she had made. Nice work, Mary!


She also was making up some childrens' toys that she calls, "Whimseys". So cute!


Marjorie joined us and was working on her pink yoyo's for a pillow cover. Looking good!


Sue was hand quilting her big black red and white quilt and making great progress! Go Sue!


As you know, I have finished binding the Twinklers and it looks fine!



Do you remember the 16-patch clone quilt that I made a couple of weeks ago?


Well it has languished in my binding pile. Now, I have made up the binding and I have sewn it onto the quilt, ready to hand hem it.


Lastly, Felix and I celebrated a big fancy dinner out at The Common Man restaurant in Concord, New Hampshire. We were belatedly celebrating our 47th wedding anniversary with a couple of 10 ounce prime ribs. It was delicious!!


Happy sewing!


6 comments:

swooze said...

Happy anniversary my darlings!

Janet O. said...

Congrats to the two of you on 47 years together! That is something to celebrate. (We reach 39 years later this month.)
I really like the Twinklers quilt--blue and all! LOL
Your clone quilt is a scrap confection as well, and I'm sure it makes your red-loving heart sing! : )

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! And good for you for checking off two bindings! Ta-dah!

Feathers in my Nest said...

Aww..Happy Anniversary you two! How Special..you look wonderful together...So does your Twinkler quilt Vic..Don't you just Love that pattern. I do.

Nann said...

What a great sunshiny group you have! Nice to see what everyone has to work on. Your quilts are always so appealing. Happy anniversary to you and Husband Wonderful!

cityquilter grace said...

oooh prime rib....hope it was as good as it sounds....lovely quilts too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...