Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Quick Post

Not too much to share today because I've been loafing, watching TV, and cruising the internet looking at blogs, bargains, quilt designs.
One thing that is going on is that I am hostessing a swap for sets of churn dashes which has already closed for the mailing deadline. As I have waited for that one last package to arrive in my mailbox for swapping, I looked at my own churn dashes. There was one set of six that I disliked due to poorly contrasting values in the fabrics. So given the extra time, I made this new set of six!
These please me and have great contrast!
Raven likes the new set too!



4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Well, if Raven likes them, who's going to argue? : )

cityquilter grace said...

he is such a discriminating fabric lover....nice blocks!

Needled Mom said...

Your Churn Dashes look great.

Angie said...

I do love Churn Dash blocks and our color choices are wonderful. Love the quilt Raven is on --- and Raven is a BEAUTY. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...