Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Although I forgot to bring the camera, I celebrated an outdoor magnificent sunrise service where the birds flew over as we praised, sang, and prayed.


Felix and Matthew celebrated Saint Mattress, LOL! Here is Miss Emma celebrating her tennis ball.


Oh well, to each their own. However you perceive God, I hope you will feel connected to your higher power today.

Wednesday I took some advance notice fliers for the quilt show in October down to Footprints Quilt Shop in East Rochester, New Hampshire.


The owner, Kelly, took my picture for me and cut me a little of the newest Moda Barbara Brackman line, "Ladies' Album."


I just love that tea bag tan with the warm turkey red.


Footprints had a good selection of rolled eighths for .75 cents, so I was able to get ten nice ones for the princely sum of $7.50 and feel very rich!

Being a completely material girl, I was very happy to see my sales loot arrive from Hancock's of Paducah, too.


These above are Sienna & Bordeaux, Red Bobbers by Pam Buda's Pin money line, and a lusciously well-saturated indigo of Paula Barnes' line Tavern Blues by Marcus Brothers.


The bundle of 12 fat quarters is also Pin Money by Pam Buda.

So that's what's new in my life as I work on the 2" green strips swap due for May 15th. Green, indeed! Yeay, Spring!


Happy sewing everybody!






4 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Beautiful Daffodillies Vic...Love you & all your family...

Elaine Adair said...

YOUR daffodil looks just like mine did at 9:00 am - but today is near 80, sunny and gorgeous and several more have popped up! Happy Spring!

Beth in MN said...

Hi Vic, The daffodils look absolutely sunshiney!! About time! LOL You little stinker, it looks like you hit the jackpot with all the fabulous fabrics.
Sounds like your Easter was great.
Hugs

Janet O. said...

You could pick out fabric for me anytime, girl! Luscious selection you have there!
I just made a mini with some of that Ladies Album--wonderful stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...