Sunday, June 5, 2011

When Random Isn't Wonderful

When I made the Blockade Blocks from the Civil War blog, I found them to be a lil' more challenging than I had thought they would be. All those light triangles needed to be placed such that their tips would overhang in a lil dog-ear. And it looks SOOOOOOO much better when they are NOT random!

The really fun block was the Illinois Roads Block! It is so easy and simple but really pops. I sewed the 2 1/2" strips together and cut them apart for the rail blocks. Then I had a few leftovers for my growing pile of 4-patches, too!
Lastly, I did another Sister's Choice, but I hate the green in this one! Ugh! Felix looked at it and laughed that it is the color of a teenaged girl's cell phone! Ewwww!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...