Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Next Set of Swaps

Life interferes sometimes with my quilting! But in spite of all the obstacles, I got to do a little squaring up trimming on the next set of Criss Cross Blocks so that they are finished and paired up with their 5" matching nickels for the swap. These were a rich indigo blue that photographs flat black.


They look ever so much better in real life!
I also got a bit of a start on the third set for the same swap, this time in a bright chrome yellow. The pieces are cut out and I'd just begun to sew them when it was time to feast upon Felix's homemade-from-scratch New England clam chowder. Here is as far as I got.

Now, after running Matthew back to campus, I'm too tired to sew! LOL! Never mind. It is all set up for the morning when I'm fresh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...