Saturday, June 16, 2012

Second Annual Gilmanton Lobsterbake

Felix, Matthew, my sister, Suzanne, and I all had plenty to eat and a great time at Crystal Lake Park for the Second Annual Lobsterbake.


The weather was perfect in the filtered shade beside the lake but Suzanne was enjoying wearing her sweater. I was in short sleeves and loving the cool crisp air. We all ate our lobsters and steamers with sides of corn on the cob, potato salad, and cole slaw. It was great! Tickets were $20 in advance or $25 at the event and I really enjoyed this year as much as last year.



Keeping it quilty, I was able to finish all the prepping of my July blues swap of 2 1/2" strips, all ten sets of them.

I even got them to the Post Office before noon to get them out and underway. Don't they look sweet?

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh YUM!

Our specialty out here in cattle country? Rocky Mountain Oysters. So far, I've avoided tasting them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...