Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pillowcases Galore Revisited

Today I got up early and finished off my Bonnie K. Hunter Step 4 for Easy Street! http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/easy-street-mystery.html
Yippee, I so happy that I'm keeping up with it, in spite of Christmas errands and baking.
I also got the 145 squares of greens cut. It was more cutting than it sounded like because I tried for good variety.
I was very pleased to be cutting into one of the Civil War 10 Fat Quarter bundles from Whittle's sale on them earlier this month. Sometimes I buy them and hoard them, thinking that they are too precious to cut into. This time, I'm using them!
 


To those of you who wish to contribute, there is a pillow case drive on for the 600 survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre. Here is the address;

*****Pillowcases can be mailed to Becky at
Quilters Corner
312 Danbury Rd.
New Milford, CT. 06776

For: Children of Newtown

If you need a lil' help with how to make a nice pillowcase, my tutorial  called "Pillowcases Galore" is here.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The Easy Street is looking great as are the pillowcases. Thanks for the link.

John'aLee said...

All you busy ladies, amaze me at what you get accomplished! Even at Christmas time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...