Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yesterday, as the last Tuesday of the month, I went to two quilting groups; The Sunshine Club in the morning, and Evergreen in the afternoon.


I spent most of my time ironing the large four patches that are now all sewn together.

But I also did a wee bit of stitching on the tiny Birds In The Air block for the Farmer's Wife quilt, too.

When I got to Evergreen, I got so involved that I forgot to take pictures, so sorry! The cookie exchange was delicious!
Miss Emma is celebrating the new year by playing with her cotton chew toy!




We hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Janet O. said...

How fun to meet with these two quilt groups as you say goodbye to 2014.
I just hope Miss Emma doesn't ever mistake one of your lovely quilts for a cotton chew toy!! : )

KeyQuilter said...

you have TWO quilting groups? That'd be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...